Your shopping cart is empty!
IRF540 MOSFET N-Channel Power MOSFETs
These are N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gatepower field effect transistors. They are advanced power MOSFETs designed, tested, and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation. All of these power MOSFETs are designed for
applications such as switching regulators, switching conver-tors, motor drivers, relay drivers, and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low
gate drive power.
• 25A and 28A, 80V and 100V
•rDS(ON)= 0.077 and 0.100
• Single Pulse Avalanche Energy Rated
• Nanosecond Switching Speeds
• Linear Transfer Characteristics
• High Input Impedance
• Related Literature
- TB334 “Guidelines for Soldering Surface Mount
Components to PC Boards”
Those Images in folder YOURTHEME/img/patterns/